326 S. Guadalupe St., Santa Fe, NM
Open daily from 8 a.m.
- ZIA DINER 2014 SPECIAL HOLIDAY MENU
- Dec 24th, Christmas Eve, open 8 a.m. until 8 pm
- Christmas Day - Closed
- Dec 31, New Year's Eve- open all day until 9:30 p.m.
- New Year's Day- Open at 11 am for lunch | Open all day (just no breakfast!)
Up Next on the Zia Diner Stage:
- Trio Bijou - Jazz Classics by Santa Fe's Very Own String Jazz Band 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. THURS DEC. 18, 2014
- Zia Diner Happy Hour, 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Daily
- ZIA DINER BLUEGRASS JAM 6 - 8 p.m. TUESDAY. DEC. 23, 2014
- ZIA DINER BLUEGRASS JAM 6 - 8 p.m. TUES. DEC. 30, 2014
- Late Happy Hour, 8:30 p.m. - To Close - Daily
Zia Diner 2014 Holiday Hours
Zia Diner Event Calendar
Now Serving: Weekend Brunch !
11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat. - Sun.
See our brunch menu on the menus tab above.
What We're About
Serving upscale, down home comfort food, the Zia Diner, a Santa Fe restaurant located at 326 S. Guadalupe St. and in business since 1986, serves updated renditions of diner classics - think Green Chile-Pinon Meatloaf - along with an eclectic menu of southwestern and international comfort food. This high-energy restaurant and bar prides itself on its professional and friendly service and exceptional food.
The Zia uses grass-fed, additive-free beef, free-range and additive-free chicken and eggs, and local, organic, fair-trade Agapao Coffee. Their bread is delivered daily from Fano Bakery in Albuquerque. All of our pies, cakes, cookies and pastries are baked from scratch daily in the Zia kitchen. When you're thinking of Santa Fe restaurants to eat at, think of Zia Diner, then come on down and eat with us.