Americans are looking for healthy meal options that are tasty and good for them. Salads on an overall basis fit the bill and then some because they include things like rich colored vegetables like red and green peppers, fruits like the red tomato and fiber from jicama, mixed greens and good old-fashioned ice berg lettuce. We feel like our salad menu selections is one of the best of all the Santa Fe restaurants that locals and visitors get to choose from, but then again we’re partial to what we serve. Take a look at our salad menu selection and see if something we offer tantalizes your taste buds.
• Crispy Goat Cheese organic field greens, toasted walnuts, dried cranberries 10.95
• Southwestern Chicken over romaine with orange-chipotle vinaigrette GF 11.95
• Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese organic field greens, red chile pecans GF 10.95
• Southern Fried Chicken romaine, jicama, mango, roma tomato, toasted almonds 10.95
• Zia Caesar romaine, capers, croutons, with or without anchovies side 6.95 entrée 9.95
• Classic Zia Cobb turkey, bacon, blue cheese, egg, tomato, avocado GF side 7.95 entrée 10.95
• House Romaine Salad 4.95